- Janet Jackson Thanks Fans After Paying Tribute to Late Father Joe Jackson: 'Been a Pretty Rough Week'
- Oprah says she will not make presidential run in 2020 or any other year
- Stream OG Maco’s ‘Tax Free’ Mixtape
- French Montana’s New Album Is Dropping in August
- Bow Wow Parts Ways With Cash Money Records
Pharrell has spoken out for the first time since the ‘Blurred Lines’ verdict earlier this month. The decision awarded Marvin Gaye’s estate $7.4 million from Skateboard P and Robin Thicke, finding that ‘Blurred Lines’ plagiarized Gaye’s 1977 hit ‘Got to Give It Up.’ “The verdict handicaps any creator out there who is making something that might be inspired by something else,” Pharrell told The Financial Times. “This applies to fashion, music, design… anything. If we…Read More